*Hope doing great.*
*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* Job Title: Data Analyst
Liberty Job Title: Data Analyst
# of Contractors Needed: 2
Location: 0055 / Portsmouth
Targeted Start Date: 10/13/08
Length of Assignment: 1-2 Months
Hours per week expected:
Assists in the development of logical data base designs, data models and
relational data base definitions across multiple computing environments.
Assists in the identification and analysis of business requirements and
transforms into data models, according to architecture, technology and
standards. Participates in the analysis and resolution of issues related to
information flow and content with clients and IT management and staff.
Assists in data modeling studies and the development of detailed data
models through consultation with clients and staff. Monitors data
architecture standards and conventions and provides data model and entity
relationship diagrams as required. Develops technical expertise in data
modeling directions, methodologies, techniques and tools to ensure
development of logical and relational data base designs which meet the
needs of the business customers.
1. *Participates in the evaluation of business requirements.
2. Transforms client requests into data models, according to
architecture, technology and standards.
3. Consults on and researches moderately complex data structure
and/or data content issues; designs effective data solutions.
4. Depicts moderately complex to complex ideas, issues and data
designs to varied audiences.
5. Creates and implements moderately complex physical data
solutions, which may include database objects and SQL.
6. Assists with communication with Database Administration, Shared
Data Services, Data Warehouse, and Information Warehouse
7. Contributes to the development of project plans; assigns and
8. Supports development team throughout project lifecycle,
including during test phase; researches test issues and data
content, and assists with problem resolution.
9. Assists with coordination of database changes within context
of overall configuration management process.
10. Participates in the creation and implementation of
new standards and procedures.
11. Investigates components of new tools and techniques.
12. Performs related duties as assigned or requested.
REQUIRED SKILLS: (for external use) REQUIRED EXPERIENCE LEVEL:
(BASIC, INTERMEDIATE, SENIOR, EXPERT) YEARS of EXPERIENCE:
*MS SQL Senior 5
Last 4 digits of SSN#:
Please send updated resume ASAP.
Thanks & Regards
Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.
Phone : 605-277-4881
Fax : 605-275-4697
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: kishoredabond
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at