Hi Business Partners,

REPLY TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Location: Memphis, TN

Duration: 6+ month contract

Bill- Rate should be $50-60/hr inc. all on C2C

CANDIDATE MUST HAVE *Oracle AGILE Product Data Management* (*PDM*)!!!! Need
someone with experience in a design/manufacturing environment and has
exposure to *ECOs, BOMs*, routings, design, manufacturing, costing, etc. The
person I am looking for would take our business process changes and
enhancement requests and configure the new workflows and routings into the
application. The person would also be an expert resource in the use of (not
necessarily the administration of) Agile *PDM* and could help assist
employees with issues that may arise (how to questions or break/fix). We
need someone that knows how to administer, configure, and resolve issues in
*Agile 9.2.2*. We need an EXPERT not a novice in how to be utilize and
configure *Oracle Agile PDM*. This person would take requests for
enhancements and then convert those requirements into *Agile workflows* and
configurations. *Only submit candidates with in depth* *Oracle Agile
9.2.2*experience.

*Warm Regards** *

*Vikas Aryan*

*Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086 "Synerging Minds"*

*Route 27, Suite No: 9,*

*Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824*

*609.662.1279 *230|| F: 609 228 4646**
[EMAIL PROTECTED]