*

Hi All,

Please Send me the suitable profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for the
below mentioned requirement.

Full Name of Consultant:
Current Location:
Phone Number:
E-mail ID:
Rate:
Visa Status:
Employer Address: *

*LOTUS NOTES DEVELOPER*

*LOCATION:** WOODCLIFF LAKE, NJ*

*BILL RATE: $45/HR *

*DURATION:** 6 MONTHS*

*Job Description:*

Occasional travel to the Ridgefield Park office.
The position is responsible for the full Lotus Notes Domino life cycle
development process which includes but is not limited to the following.

Gather user requirements directly from the business owners, design, code /
development of the application, unit testing, UAT, production release,
support / maintenance and documentation.
*This position is also responsible for:
** Maintenance, support and enhancements to existing applications.
* Creating / maintaining LEI to SAP, Oracle, SQL and PeopleSoft connections.

* Work with end users to troubleshoot issues.
* Change control processing including writing qualification documentation
and test script documentation and assisting end users with execution of the
test scripts.
* Research and recommend application development tools that will streamline
the development and testing processes.
* Generate report templates using Active PDF and Integra 4 Notes.
* Work closely with the administration team.
*Qualifications:*
* Seven plus years experience in Lotus Notes and Domino development.
* Minimum three years R6 /R7 development experience.
* Expert knowledge of Lotus Script, HTML, XML, JavaScript.
* In-depth knowledge of Notes / Domino security.
* Three years experience Notes Domino connectors (e.g. LEI)
* Development and business analyses skills.
* Must have excellent written and oral communication skills; to work
directly with business units for requirements gathering and troubleshooting.

*Pluses:
** 21 CFR Part 11 validation experience.
* Relational database experience (SQL, SAP, Peoplesoft and Oracle).**

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Direct: 732-734-4505
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 250
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.datagroupinc.net
Enterprise (SBE)
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.