*Please kindly give reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*If you are interested, kindly fill the skills matrix in the bottom of the
mail and send me ASAP.***

This is my direct client opening for* **Oracle Database Admin/Developer –**
**Menlo Park, CA*. This is a *3 month contract position*. The Hourly rate is
DOE. Client is looking for local candidates due to F2F Interview after the
initial phone Interview. Client will also accept the candidates who can
attend the F2F Interview on their own expenses.

Short Description:
We are looking for a bright, motivated, fun database administrator to join
our Database Team and our exciting company. 4 to 7 years experience...

Complete Description:
You will help design, create, manage, and administer the database as well as
write and maintain applications that access that data. You will also
generate reports and statistics from the database to answer real-world
business-altering questions. You will work with many other departments,
including marketing, product management, software engineering, IT, and
others, so excellent communication skills are very important.

What you will be doing:
-Participate in the team effort to design, develop, implement and/or
maintain our databases
-Generate statistics and reports used to answer business questions
-Write and maintain applications and scripts that access and modify that
-Backup/restore the databases
-Tuning and optimizing queries

What you need to apply:
-A great and enthusiastic attitude for doing work, having fun, and learning
on the job
-BS in Computer Science or Engineering
-Excellent organization, self-motivation, and communication skills (both
written and oral)
-4-7 years experience with SQL, database programming, stored procedures, and
relational database design
-Experience administering and managing Oracle databases
-Working knowledge of statistics and reporting technologies is a plus
-Experience with MySQL, ERWIN, Access, Perl, shell scripting is a plus

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.*          * *

*Full Name:*

*Degree Major:*

*Total** **exp** **Oracle DBA:*

*Total** **SQL Development exp:*

*Total exp in stored procedures:*

*Total Database Design exp:*

*Total statistics and reporting technologies exp:*

*Total exp in ERWIN*

*Total MySQL exp:*

*Total Access exp:*

*Total Perl exp:*

*Total Shell Scripting exp:*

*Are you willing to attend the "in-person" interview after the phone
interview with your own expenses?*

*Hourly Rate:*

*Whether is it C2C/1099/W2?*

*Day Phone #:*