Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  ETL SSIS Developer

Skill Sets: *ETL*, SSIS Tool Set, SQL SERVER 2005

- Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field
- Must be proficient using *SSIS* for data integration, excel, word, and
- Strong technical skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Dependable and consistent
- Highly collaborative individual with ability to build strong professional

Duration: 3 months

Rate: open

Location: Minneapolis

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience