Hi,

We are seeking a QA consultant for 4+ months contract in Chicago, IL..
Kindly go through the requirement, if you are interested send me your
updated resume to move further.

*Requirement:*
This is not an entry level position, but requires good knowledge of
LoadRunner and its monitoring capabilities, as well as the ability to review
requirements, create test plans, and develop scripts.
A qualified candidate will be flexible: able to handle frequently changing
priorities, but also be an independent performer who can take a project from
beginning to end, working as a team of one.  Tasks that will be assigned
will include, but are not limited to, the following:

  a.. Test Planning and Design
  b.. Test Documentation
  c.. General Documentation
  d.. Standards and Guidelines development and review
  e.. Framework Development
  f.. Requirement Reviews
  g.. Test Development
  h.. Test Execution
  i.. Test Tuning
  j.. Test Monitoring
  k.. Defect Management
  l.. Peer Reviews
  m.. Test Analysis and Evaluation
  n.. Research
  o.. Software installation and tuning
  p.. plus other assignments as given
*The candidate will need to be able to come to the Vernon Hills location to
be interviewed and will be expected to take a LoadRunner test to confirm
basic skills.*

Thanks and Regards,

Santhosh
Edify Technologies, Inc.
Phone : 630-847-3390 | Fax : 630 932-9391
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] | URL : www.edifytech.com

Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this is not an
unsolicited mail. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" in
the subject heading and your email address in the body.