Here is a hot requirement for *< CCNP Certified Network Administrator -
Riverside, CA - 2 Years >.* Please let me know if you have any consultants
available for the earliest client submission.
*Position:* CCNP Certified Network Administrator
*Location:* Riverside, CA
*Duration:* 2 Years
- The contractor will be located at the BELO customer location in
Riverside, CA. Monday through Friday on-site required.
- The project scope is for Network Specialist to provide LAN/WAN
enterprise support for BELO account. The person needs to handle Level
3(highest level) complex network problem determination and resolution
independently, as well as network project implementation. 24x7 on-call
rotation required in every 7-9 weeks.
- CCNP or equivalent experience with at least 5 years in the IT industry
in supporting enterprise Cisco LAN/WAN network with 400+ Network Devices in
- Contractor: CCNP or equivalent experience with at least 5 years in the
IT industry in supporting enterprise Cisco LAN/WAN network with 400+ Network
Devices in scope.
- Must have solid understanding of Layer two switches (spanning tree,
VLAN, QoS, VoIP), in-depth experience with routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP) on
project implementation and problem determination/resolution.
- The candidate must have very strong communication skills both verbal
and written; capable in technical planning and resource coordination, strong
interpersonal skills and customer oriented. Needs to be a great team player
and work under pressure.
24x7 on-call rotation required
*Thanks & Regards,*
Staffing – Manager
*21351, Ridgetop Circle *
*Suite** 300**, Dulles, VA 20166.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at