*REPLY TO: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This is for my direct client opening for *Windows 2003/MediaRoom/IPTV Lead -
Dallas, TX*. This is a *12 months* contract position. The Hourly rate is *
· Architecture Lead for Sun LightSpeed/U-verse Sustaining
· Optimize Sun platform and Windows 2003 for MediaRoom.
· Provide required Troubleshooting and Problem Resolution for both
Field and architecture issues.
· Technical Manager for problem resolution triage team.
· Interface with Sun Support Services and Proactive Engineering.
· Support Testing of Network Releases.
· Architecture Interface with Client.
· Experienced with Microsoft MediaRoom Application on Sun
· Expert knowledge of Windows 2003.
· Windows large-Scale Deployment Experience.
· Communication, Technical Teamwork, and Client Interface skills.
· ALU Networking equipment and networking interfaces to Windows OS.
*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
Total IT Experience:
Total Windows 2003/MediaRoom/IPTV Lead exp:
Total exp with Microsoft MediaRoom Application on Sun Infrastructure:
Total exp with Windows 2003:
Total Windows large-Scale Deployment Exp:
Total exp in ALU Networking equipment:
Total exp in networking interfaces to Windows OS:
Total exp in Architecture Client Interface:
Total exp in Providing required Troubleshooting:
Total exp in Support Testing of Network Releases:
Whether is it C2C/1099/W2?
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?
*Thanks & Regards
Tel: 714-857-2002 Ext 830
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at