Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please find below requirements and kindly send me suitable profiles along with
the contact details ASAP.

Please send updated resume with Rate confirmation only to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: Junior Tester

Location: Redmond, WA

Duration: 4+ Months

Rate: $22/Hr Best

Eastside Wireless client has an immediate need for a Tester...

Qualifications:

6 Months experience in software testing.
Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
Experience working with Mercury Test Director or Quality Center preferred.

Responsibilities:

Review requirements documentation, test cases development, and test execution
of consumer & enterprise communication software applications.

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net