Hi Friends,

Please find below requirements and kindly send me suitable profiles along with
the contact details ASAP.

Please send updated resume with Rate confirmation only to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: Project Manager

Location: New York

Duration: 3 Months

This project involves migration from eRooms to Sharepoint.

In preparation for and in support of a migration of documentation/matter from
one repository tool into another (namely from eRooms to Sharepoint):

a. Confirms the scope of activities of the migration (~approximately 150 eRooms)
b. Engages the Worldwide Technology Collaboration Migration team to understand
both the manual (self-service) and automated tools available for the migration
c. Develops a project plan to migrate from eRooms to Sharepoint; customizes the
approach and timelines across the ~150 eRooms, as necessary
d. Coordinates and partners with Legal Business Technology Managers and key
end-users to understand and analyze the underlying data
e. Plans and schedules activities related to all migrations from eRooms to
f. Plans and executes a "pilot" for a subset of the migrations. Documents
lessons learned and leverages feedback/comments for all remaining migrations
g. Tracks and communicates the status of all migration activities
h. Validates the success of all migrations

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net