*

Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**

Hello Pals,
**

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Systems/Business analyst

Location: Fort Worth, TX

Duration: 8 Months

SUMMARY *

The successful candidate will be part of the IT Security (Architecture)
team, of which the primary role will be that of reviewing Firewall Access
Requests for compliance to the zoned architecture and best practice security
concepts. Because of the nature of the environment, a solid networking
background is required (layer 2 concepts, layer 3 switching, ACLs, routing,
etc.). In addition, familiarity with Cisco PIX/ASA is beneficial, but not
required. This is an advisory role and NOT hands-on. However, candidate may
be asked to assist with troubleshooting from a conceptual standpoint.

*PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES *

Review, research, and process Firewall Access Requests for compliance to the
zoned architecture and best practice security standards.

Assist business units with troubleshooting issues from a conceptual
standpoint.

Analyze and make recommendations regarding firewall and router ACL hygiene
to senior staff.

Advise business units on best practice security concepts, IT Security
policies and standards.

*KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS *

*Solid networking background (OSI model, ACLs, routing, switching, etc.).

Familiarity with firewall concepts and Cisco PIX/ASA/FWSM is beneficial but
not required.

Qualification Rating
Company Default Category
Cisco *

3 (Moderately Strong) of 5 (Expert)
and 4+ Yrs.

Does Contractor Need Their Own Laptop?
Yes
*

*

Thanks and Regards!*
*

Rama Krishna*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*
*Email Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fax: 732-876-0235*
*IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at **www.ibssinc.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/www.ibssinc.com>
* <**http://www.ibssinc.com* <http://www.ibssinc.com/>*>

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.
**