This is Arjun from Logistic-Solutions Inc.,
We have an Direct Client Requirement. Please do reply with your consultant's
updated copy of resume in word format with complete contact details. ASAP
*Title: SAP HCM Consultant*
*Duration: 6 Months*
Responsible for maintenance of the SAP HCM Time Management module. Must be
able to analyze business requirements to coordinate the development and
maintenance of the time schema with custom rules. Must demonstrate the
ability to support a complex business platform in the area of Time, as well
as provide additional support for Payroll. Effectively interface with and
support clients including being able to interact with all levels of the
organization and communicate new functionality to appropriate levels in the
organization. Must be able to operate comfortably in both technical and
business process situations. Must demonstrate ability to resolve issues
quickly and creatively. Must exhibit a strong desire to increase technical
knowledge and experience.
- 3 or more years experience with SAP HCM Time Management module
- Knowledge of the SAP HCM Payroll module required.
- Knowledge of the integration points between Time and Payroll.
- Production support experience primarily in SAP HCM Time Management and
some production support experience in SAP HCM Payroll.
- Strong practical experience working with time business requirements.
- Practical experience working with payroll business requirements.
- Experience with 1 or more HCM implementations desirable, preferably
- Some experience working with schema and custom rules in time and/or
- Experience with custom rule creation desirable.
- Knowledge of the application of time and payroll tables; configuration
- Strong knowledge in time entry of positive and negative time recording,
error resolution and reporting.
- Knowledge of payroll processing, error resolution and reporting.
- Knowledge of Time Manager's Workplace and CATS profiles desirable.
- Familiarity with interfaces from external time collection systems such
- Experience with global organizations desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills to communicate with
non-technical clients, IT professionals, and management.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Strong customer focus.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
BS Degree, preferably in a technical discipline or the relevant functional
discipline (Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics, Finance) and/or
equivalent years of business experience.
*Thanks & Regards,
*Sr. Technical Recruiter,
E-Mail:* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at