Any interest in given positions? If yes, then please respond with resume,
contact number and convenient time to reach
*Title: Senior Microsoft Developer / Systems Architect*
Location *Philadelphia**, PA***
Duration: *6 months*
*Note: Please show the requirement to the candidate first, before sending
the resume across, Please send all the details at one go (Saves time)*
*MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IMPLEMENTING TFS* – not just administrating…. Strong
Communication Skills are a must as well……
*Senior Microsoft Developer / Systems Architect*
We are seeking an experienced *Microsoft Developer / Systems Architect* who
will be able to lead our team in the following areas:
- ,*NET 2.0* application development
- *TFS Implementation* and Usage following best practices
- *Agile Development* using the TFS toolset
- *Object Oriented Programming *
- Design and implement applications for the whole application lifecycle.
- Must be an abstract thinker who is able to design elegant solutions
that spans multiple technologies and business processes.
- Understand the Microsoft tools and technologies, plus have a passable
understanding of non-Microsoft tools and technologies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Work efficiently with clients, developers, support personnel and
- Some experience in planning and costing of application development.
- Able to evaluate and implement new technologies in the group.
*Disciplines and Technologies*
Must be able to work and design application using multiple technologies,
- Application architecture: UML or equivalent, object oriented design,
distributed and multi-tiered architectures.
- Application development: VB.net, C#.net, scripting experience.
- Database design: Microsoft SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL / Other
- Security design: AD groups.
- Web design: .Net Forms, Ajax, Silver Light, Monorail or Flash is a
- Integration design: Application integration, XML, linked databases,
- Source Control Management: Continuous Integration, Automated Builds,
Automated / Unit testing, Deployment.
- Testing: Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing, NLog.
- *5 Years application and database design experience *
- *5 Years VB.net and C#.net development experience. *
- *Java/C++ experience is a bonus. *
- BS or equivalent degree in computer-related discipline
*Thanks & Regards,
274, Johnston Avenue, Jersey City, NJ 07304
Direct No. 201-221-3339
Fax No. 201-221-8131
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
G Talk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at