Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi All - I am wide open on this one.. I realize specific Control SA
experience might be difficult to find, so let me know if you have an IDM
(Identity Management) consultants.  Would help if they have experience with
a variety of IDM products.  Rate is open too..

Hi All - I need a BMC Control SA consultant for an Identity Management
project for Ecolabs in MN.  The position will be 1-2 months, maybe longer.
However, if have a strong fit who is over that rate, I would still like to
see the resume.  The project is as follows:

*BMC - Control SA level 3.3 Identity Mngt install/upgrade*. No
mainframe experience is required but if they have ACF2 along with the BMC,
that's a big ++

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience