Hi,
Please let me know your interest in the following position and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:

2) Availability:

3) Contact number:

4) Current Location:

5) Visa Status:

6) Rate:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set.

Job Title: System Admin
**
*Location*: San Ramon, CA

*Duration*: 12 months
*# of positions*: 1

*Job Description: *

System Administration. Responsibilities include installation, configuration,
maintenance and troubleshooting of servers and applications in support of
Microsoft IPTV. Candidate will provide technical and client support for lab
testing environments.

*Skills required*:

   - Microsoft IPTV Application
   - MCSE Certification
   - Web Services
   - SQL Server
   - Active Directory
   - Config & Mgmnt of Windows 2003 servers

* **C2C Rate*: $40/hr C2C

Regards
Anil Manne
SAAB Infotech,Inc
Phone: 617-435-0783
E-mail 1:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
E-mail 2:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>