*Hope doing great.*
*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Position: Java Developer *
Start is Immediate
Duration: 2 months
Location: Torrance, CA
Need 7 contractors
I just got a note that they need 7 contractors for this role.
The hitch is, they MUST be local for consideration. So, can you find me
some local candidates, or candidates who can relocate themselves to the area
prior to the start of the project.
Here is the full list of details required:
We're looking to fill an SC2 type role with the following skills listed
below. Their main role will be driving the design and implementation of the
Redesign effort and will need to bring the concept and ideas from an
external design vendor and create navigation/templates that will mesh with
the current core application functionality that integrates with many
external systems. Would like to see some consulting/management experience
since it doesn't look like there will not be a full time PM on this right
- Experienced *technical lead/architect that has worked on enterprise,
clustered, commercial applications using the Java framework**
*o *J2EE and Struts, Weblogic, Apache Web Server*
- Need to be very comfortable with *front-end development *and creating
knowledge around Java-based template frameworks (such as *Tiles or Velocity*)
and be able to create this from the ground up.
- Solid fundamental experience with web services and experience with the
o *SOAP, WSDL, Axis, XML/Object Mapping Utils*
- Solid database design/development with Oracle
On the process and management side …
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Solid design and documentation/process with UML, RUP methodologies
- Experience coordinating testing cycles (both functional and performance)
- Experience with source *control/build management tools *(CVS/SVN,
Ant/Maven) and deploying application in multiple complex environments
- PM and development/technical lead experience and ability to coordinate
activities with multiple business units and groups.
When sending candidates, please send write up with years of experience (or
projects) they have completed with all the bolded text above. These skills
are deal breakers for the PM.
Thanks & Regards
Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Yahoo IM: adem_mike
G Talk: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at