*Position : Ruby on Rails Developer
Location : Columbus OH,
Duration : 3 month contract (which will most likely go 11 months).
Rate : As per Market.*

*Job Description :*

*Project Synopsis
?       Develop code for Retail Access Request System using Ruby on Rails.
?       The ideal candidate will also have ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, and Web
Services experience
?       Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging
and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more
user areas.
?       May include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance
or enhancement of existing applications.
?       Works closely with client management to identify and specify complex
business requirements and processes.
?       Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes

*Required Skills:
?       NOTE:  The below skills are a big plus, however the key is Ruby on
?       SQL
?       .NET is a plus
?       AJAX is a plus
?       C# is a plus

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks & Regards ,

Anand Bandarupally
Magnus International Group,
226 Green Valley Road, Exton, PA - 19341
Direct: 610 616 4254 :Fax : 610 450 4658
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.magnusinfo.com : www.magnus-inc.com

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by replying to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.