Hi Dear Associate,
Hope you are doing in the best of the mood!!
If you have perfect match for the below requirement please forward updated
resume of your available consultant along with the rates and contact details

Position   :  Oracle w/Peoplesoft DBA
Location  :  Secaucus, NJ
Duration  :  6months

*Please send me your Optimal Consultant's and I'll try to get Interview

Job Description:
Our Client is looking for a Strong Oracle/Peoplesoft DBA...

Brief Description:
This job requires frequent, real time face-to-face interactions with the
customer – development, QA and Finance (Configuration) teams. 24*7 support
of Oracle/PeopleSoft databases and PeopleSoft migrations.

PeopleSoft migrations
1 Oracle database administration on UNIX, preferably HPUX platform. Ability
to manage databases via command line rather than OEM. Solid knowledge of
Oracle advanced replication. Familiarity with Oracle LDAP relative to names
resolution, Strong
2 PeopleSoft administration – Application Designer & Data Mover, Process
Scheduler. Experience in supporting heavily customized PeopleSoft
installations Moderate
3 Unix shell scripting Strong

1 Written communication Strong
2 Verbal communication Strong

Thanks and Regards,
*Rahil khan *| Technical Recruiter/Team Lead
Office:  (201) 255 0319x 220 |  Fax: (201) 727 9296.