Please send me the resume if its 80 to 85% match.

Position Title:*  QA Lead with Documentum*

Location: Middletown NJ

Duration: 2 years

Min Years of Experience Required:  6

Requirement: We need a tester that is familiar with both Documentum and ATG
(Personalization & Outreach Servers) and web applications to test the
integrated end to end application.

Candidate needs to familiar with DCTM and ATG.

*Thanks & Regards,***

*Jitha Radhakrishnan***

*Vaptech Inc.***

1001 Durham Ave, Suite 200,
South Plainfield, NJ 07080

*Voice: 732-767-0700 *3003*

Fax No - 732-767-9669

Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to
be removed, please send mail with *REMOVE* in the *Subject* & I will
promptly remove upon receipt.