* *

*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*
*This is a new Java position in Newark, NJ. Candidates *MUST have Healthcare
Insurance experience* - - they will hire fast for this 6 month contract.
Please let me know if you have anybody.

*JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:*

Our client, a major *HealthCare provider* in New Jersey is looking for
qualified Java/J2EE developers to join us in our development efforts using
Messaging Middleware Framework (like WebsphereESB, Mule ESB, OpenESB).  This
project is slated for 6 months with the possibility of long term
extensions.  Our client is looking to form a team of 6 developers to work on
in house applications.  This position will demand expertise in the skills
below.

*JOB QUALIFICATIONS: *

(Candidates to not need to have every skill listed)
Candidate will be involved in development and implementation of complex,
mission critical middleware applications.

*The successful candidates must have the following skills:*

*• 5+ years of Java/J2EE programming experience
• Strong analytical skills, customer focus and in-depth knowledge of Object
Oriented Programming
• Strong working knowledge of SOA technologies
• Experience with one or more J2EE application server (like Websphere,
Weblogic, JBoss App Server, Oracle AS, etc)
• Experience in WebServices, messaging, etc
• Experience with SQL and Relation Databases (like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2)
• Experience with one or more EAI areas (Rules Engine, Workflow, Business
Process Management)
• Experience in or Knowledge of Enterprise Service Bus is a plus
• Experience in or Knowledge of ETL tools is a plus
• Ability to evaluate and learn new technologies
• Strong analytical and technical skills
• Good communication skills
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• The ability to work as part of team*

Full name:

Email id:

Contact details: