Hi Friend,

Hope you are doing good, please let me know if you have any consultants for
below requirement and send me resume with Phone num, Mail ID and Rate.

*Title: Nortel MPS IVR systems*

*Location: Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 1+ yrs *

Experience with Nortel MPS IVR system

UNIX skills

Apache webserver and Web logic administration – preferred

*Experience with Nortel – OSCAR system, TTS servers, Speech recognition
server, TMS module and IAS server. *

The above are high level requirements.

*kindly send updated resume along with below information.*

Full Name:

Contact number:

Current Location:

Visa Status:

Availability:

We really appreciate for your early response.

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

*Peter
Cigniti, Inc