Hello partner,

Position – TIBCO admin

Location – Chander, AZ

Duration – 6 months

Rate - $50/hr on c2c.

Administrators:  Hands on experience setting up Tibco administrator, domains
and  tuning of administrator.

Creation of Users/groups and roles.  Administration of Tibco EMS server for
usage by the Tibco based application and for other non - Tibco based
applications as well.
Deployment, configuration of various TIBCO applications, adapters in the
various tiers of the TIBCO environment along with tuning of the applications
to achieve high throughput.
Setting up of HAWK rule bases for monitoring all TIBCO application and
maintenance and upgrade of the TIBCO components as and when required.

3 to 6 Months to start.

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks & Regards ,

Anand Bandarupally
Magnus International Group,
226 Green Valley Road, Exton, PA - 19341
Direct: 610 616 4254 :Fax : 610 450 4658
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.magnusinfo.com : www.magnus-inc.com

The information contained in this e-mail transmission is confidential and
may be privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) stated above. If
you are not an addressee, any use, dissemination, distribution, publication,
or copying of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly
notify us by replying to this email with the word "REMOVE" in the subject
line. We apologize for inconvenience, if any caused.