Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing great!

Please check my below requirement and let me know if your consultant is
matching with the below required skills. Kindly send me the profile with
Complete Name, Current Location, Contact Details( Phone #/Email ID), PAy
Rate, Visa Status & Availability.

*Position: Project Manager with SCRUM Exp*
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 6 Months

Client needs SCRUM project managers that will go to the Cincinnati , OH area
for 6 months.

I look forward to hearing from you.

ABIS Technologies, Inc.
1345 Wiley Road, Suite 122 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
Office: 847-839-3406 | Fax: 847-839-3409