Hi,

Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

3+ Month Contract

Location: Sunnyvale, CA

Pay Rate: Open – DOE

Help develop the future of digital video.
Validate software developed in context of product releases; all aspects of
product validation including review and feedback of product specifications,
generation of detailed test plans and reports, peer review of test plans and
execution of test plans. Interface with cross-function teams including R&D,
marketing, and Customer Support. Participate in development and
implementation of process and policy to facilitate best-in-class software
development and release. Participate in and lead projects that enhance
overall software quality, such as development of automated test suites and
implementation of testing tools.

Education or experience background must include:
1) Analyzer tools for debugging and analyzing;
2) Networking protocols including TCP/IP and Multicasting;
3) Device and system level testing for software;
4) analyzing stream bit rate; and,

Highly Desired:
1) various imaging processing (BITMAP, JPEG) and video compression
techniques.

--
Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.osairtech.com
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience
caused