Hi Partners:

Please send your best matched consultant resumes with contact details to

*Must Have WSE 3.0 Security, HTTPS, and WCF  experience, kindly please don't
send resumes without these skills.*

*Role: .Net Web services Developer
*Location: *Chicago (Locals Preferred)*
Duration: 9+ Months
Rate: Please send us your best rate with rate confirmation.

Client needs some one with strong web service experience along with
Implementing Message Layer Security with X.509 Certificates in WSE 3.0 and

• Web services
• Developer must have more experience on communications side than the User
Interface (UI) side

Thanking You,

Best Regards,
Centerpiece Technologies, Inc

mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and
mailing list reply with "remove us" and include your "original email
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you