Hi,

*  *

We have an open position for" *Cognos 8.3 BI developer**"* at *Downtown
Chicago, IL. *Please review the job requirements and let me know if you're
interested. Please provide the following Details along with your *.doc
RESUME*.

Full Name:

Hourly Pay Rate:

Current Location:

Relocation:

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Availability:

Specify your work status:

*Job Title      : **Cognos 8.3 BI developer*

***Location       : Downtown Chicago, IL

**Duration       : 6 + months*

*Job Description :*

Looking for two senior* Cognos 8.3 BI developers*.  Individual must have
extensive experience with Cognos 8.3 BI Framework Manager modeling and
configuring dimensional/star models using relational (3rd normal) data
structures as the primary data sources.  Individual must be able to employ
advanced DMR techniques to construct solutions that support
drill-up/drill-down and drill-through capabilities.  Individual must have
experience with Cognos 8.3 PowerPlay and Transformer using the
configurations defined within Framework Manager.  Familiar with Siebel CRM
(OLTP) data model is a plus.
*
*

*PRAMOD*
*APPOSITE SOLUTIONS*

[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
620 Herndon Pkwy · Suite 200 · Herndon VA 20170
*P* 571.366.8000 x 441 · *D* 571.366.8015 · * F* 866.681.8112**
*