Good Morning. We have this exclusive requirement with our prime vendor.

*DURATION: 1+ yr*

Looking for a senior functional SAP payroll resource. The candidate must
have experience with SAP Payroll in the public sector and the technical side
of SAP Payroll. We are not looking for a developer. The candidate should be
a strong functional payroll consultant who also has solid technical skills.
This means writing schema rules, ABAP knowledge, and working with developers
on complex payroll interfaces. Concurrent Employment experience is
preferred. *

1. SAP Payroll Knowledge – 5 years SAP Payroll experience, at least 2 life
cycle SAP implementations. Familiar with wage types, schemas, rules, 3rd
party remittance, benefits integration, Time Management integration, FI
posting, process model, garnishments, tax reporting, etc.

Experience with public sector a must. Concurrent Employment experience a

2. Good payroll process knowledge. Able to conduct workshops, collect

3. Good analysis skills. Able to convert requirements into design

4. ABAP/4, interface toolbox knowledge

5. Team player. Hard working and committed to deadlines. Able to work in a
team environment.

6. Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.

7. Demonstrated reliability in past client engagements

Kindly send updated resume with rate and contact details to*
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Resume without rate and contact info will not be
Thanks and Regards,

Sr. Resource Manager
Webject Systems, Inc
25 Central Square Suite 2