Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Web Developer

Location: Middletown, NJ

Duration: 12 Months

Job Description:

Support for existing Customer Network Event web tools and interactive
reports. - Support for building new web applications and interactive
reporting tools. - Backup support for Administration of IIS, SQL Server 2005
on Win 2003 server.

*Skills required for this SR:

SQL Server

Cold Fusion

Internet Information Server (IIS)

Thanks and Regards!*

Rama Krishna*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*

Fax: 732-876-0235*
*IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at **www.ibssinc.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/www.ibssinc.com>
* <**http://www.ibssinc.com* <http://www.ibssinc.com/>*>

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.