Hi Friends,
Greetings,

Please find below requirements and kindly send me suitable profiles along with
the contact details ASAP.

Please send updated resume with Rate confirmation only to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

BA with BI (MICROSTRATEGY)

LOCATION: ROCKVILLE, MD

BILL RATE: $Best Rate

DURATION: 6 MONTHS

Job Description:

  a.. Business Analyst with Business Intelligence (Microstrategy)
  b.. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with strong BI
knowledge and experience supporting the design and specification of data
presentation and decision-making efforts.
  c.. An extensive background as a Business Analyst with experience writing
detailed business requirements, working with dedicated development team to
continually articulate requirements on behalf of the business and
troubleshooting production issues including new BI products, applications, data
requirements and reports is required.

Minimum Requirements:
* This position requires a BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics,
Engineering, Economics or related field
* 8-10 years experience in a technical/analytical role

Brad Young
Data Group Inc
Website: www.datagroupinc.net