*Hi Partners,*

*Hope doing great.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following
requirement. *

*Please forward the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: SAP MM Business Analyst

Location: Austin, TX.

Duration: 6 Months

Pl fined the job description for this position.

SAP MM functional consultant with,

·         Understanding and suggesting business process changes in
Procurement and Logistics track.

·         Hands on end to end in critical projects.

·         Support and Advise client's IT team on system solutions for new
and existing business process.

·         Manage the support team.

·         Support activity subject matter expertise and escalation point.

·         Process control expertise for the existing business process,
liaison with our client's internal control team.

Also any exposure to SRM would help.

Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.

Phone: 605-741-0116

Website: www.siliconss.com