Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  Data Information Architect

Location                   :  Bentonville, AR

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  5 months

Job Description:

Creating enterprise conceptual data models and large enterprise logical models.
Excellent analytical skills.
rwin data modeling experience.
Ability to communicate with business users including high level executives in
both a group and individual setting.
Retail background - preferably merchandising.

Experience Level: 5 years

      Practical experience in software development.

      Some DBA experience would be a plus.

Provision experience creating information architecture preferable.

MDM experience preferable.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 205