Here is the brief description of an open position that we just
received. Please forward me the resumes of any candidates that you
feel that person will fit for this req.
Shoot your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Role: Documentum Architect
Location – Rockville, MD
Duration – 1 Year
Rate - Open
Detailed Job Description:
The Documentum Architect will use their past experience of knowing how
to “put it all together” to work with other members of the team
responsible for the definition of document management solutions
leveraging Documentum across the enterprise. He / She will report
directly to the Chief Architect and work with various development
• Serve as the organization’s Document Management guru.
• Provide architectural guidance designing, developing and deploying
of applications using Documentum as a development platform.
• Provide architectural guidance for building shared a Documentum-
based environment. Some of this architecture will be “green field” and
other areas will require refining and advocating existing patterns.
• Provide a big picture view of how tool decisions impact the overall
solution (cause / effect of decisions) and how Documentum fits into
the overall enterprise architecture.
• Design applications using Documentum 5.3.
• Define Document Management platform standards.
• Design SOAP-based services to access/modify data stored in
• Design integration approach for Documentum-based solutions with
Active Directory, portals and COTS products.
• Manages the governance processes related to Document Management.
• Some development of architectural / foundational components.
Technical Skills Required:
• 12 – 15 years experience in enterprise development.
• 5 – 8 years of hands-on experience with Documentum development
(version 5.3 and higher is preferred) spanning multiple companies or
• 2 -3 years of experience with Documentum architecture (version 5.3
and higher is preferred) spanning multiple companies or
• 3 – 5 years hands-on J2EE or C / C++ experience.
• Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Content Management best
• Documentum Foundation Classes (DFC).
• Documentum BPS / BPM.
• Web Services.
• Extensive knowledge of programming methodology and development life
Functional Skills Required:
• Ability to work across groups. Must be able to influence multiple
levels within an organization be able to drive the adoption of the
• Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills.
• Past success communicating clearly and effectively to both technical
and business audiences.
• Proven ability to operate in a high visibility role as a leader for
a technology platform.
• SQL and / or DQL.
• Documentum WDK.
• Prior experience integrating with Portals.
• Prior experience integrating with RSA Access Manager (formerly known
as RSA ClearTrust) or Active Directory.
• Prior experience with developing case management and / or enterprise
Thanks and Regards
704, Pinestreet, Herndon, VA
Voice:703-953-1904 | Fax:866-684-9246
www.gurusinfotech.com | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | sreekanth_gurus
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at