We have the following immediate need for a *LEAD FLEX Developer*. Need
someone with *Flex 3.0, MXML and LEAD Experience.*

If you have available candidates, please reply with their word resume,
location, rate and contact number.

* *

*Details are as follows:***

*Title:* *Flex Lead Developer*

*Requirement:* *Flex 3.0, Lead exp, MXML*

*Location:* Denver, CO

*Rate:* $58/Hour on corp to corp

*Duration:* 6 months

* *

FLEX Lead for.

- They need to know Flex 3.0. This is the latest version of the Adobe Flex
- They should have knowledge of MXML (this is the language used to write
Flex UI) and ActionScript.
- They should be able to help with architecting new Flex based components.
Knowledge of using existing Flex Components is a must.
- Use of Flex Builder 3.0 is a definite plus.
- Exceptional written and communication skills. This person will lead a team
of Flex developers.
- They will be the go to person.

Thanks & Regards,

*Chris Thykadavil*

*Amtex Systems Inc.*

* *

"Certified Minority Business Enterprise firm"

Amtex Systems Inc is rated among the top privately held Technology companies
in New York.

50 Broad Street, Suite 801

New York, NYC-10004

Direct:  646-200-7242

Fax:      732-603-0043

*Business Verticals:*

Infobuild India (Webfocus, iWay) | BPO Division | Offshore development |
Independent Software Testing | Healthcare practice | Technology

*Office Locations:*

New York, New Jersey, Austin, Dallas, Jacksonville, Los Angeles and London

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.