*Locals or need to go for Face to face interview on own expenses***

*This is a HOT*

*Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Location: Minnetonka, MN*

*Duration: 4-6+ months*

*Bill-Rate: $/hr inc. all on C2C*

"We are looking for quick turn around on this.  So if you have resumes that
would be applicable please send them my way.

What we are looking for is pretty straight forward - but basically we need
someone to come in and churn through writing a bunch of *SRS reports* for us
within one of our audit tracking tools.

Skills / experience we are looking for:

   - Experienced developer
   - *Experience with SRS (SQL reporting services) report writing** *
   - *Proficient in C#** *
   - *Expert in SQL** *
   - Expert in writing stored procedures
   - Experience with software development lifecycle practices
   - Ability to assist with testing and troubleshooting

*Warm Regards** *

*Vikas Aryan*

*Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086 "Synerging Minds"*

*Route 27, Suite No: 9,*

*Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824*

*609.662.1279 *230|| F: 609 228 4646**
[EMAIL PROTECTED]