Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SQL Database Administrator

 Sacramento CA.
  Consultants local to CA preferred

 Responsibilities include:

 Learn data load process

-review and make recommendations

-review current documentation, make recommendations and assist reviewing with a
non-SQL staff member to be able to load data with minimal interruptions in case
of an emergency

-provide on-call back up support

Troubleshoot/recommend permanent solutions for trouble areas

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244
Fax: 732-907-1174/732-960-2339