*Please let me know if you have any consultant for below project*

*Please send resumes to:

                        *TITLE: SENIOR SYSTEM ADMIN***

                        Location: Montvale, NJ

                        Duration: 6 Months

*Need senior level candidates with most of the skills needed below *

   - *Senior experience in Windows 2000/2003 Administration* and *HP/Compaq
   Proliant servers* (e.g. Proliant DL320-DL585)
   - *Possess technical knowledge* in various disciplines to resolve *complex
   infrastructure integration* issues and problems
   - Able to handle mid to large projects with some guidance and interface
   with various vendors to coordinate resolution to both hardware and software
   - *Able to interface with the development staff,* database administration
   group, network operations staff, area support personnel, and the users of
   the applications/systems
   - *Solid Knowledge of various software*:

 *Windows 2000 & 2003, RDP, Citrix Presentation Server, MS Terminal Server,
IIS, Compaq Insight Mgr., VMWare,, Veritas NetBackup, Oracle, MS SQL,
Sharepoint, Websphere, Metastorm, Server, Tivoli Workload Scheduler, Active
Directory, Patchlink, ODBC, FTP, TCP/IP, Shell Scripts, HTML, and Java *

·        Solaris administration familiarity

·        Scripting – Wise, VBscript, WMI, Perl, etc

·        Altiris RDP Automation,

·        Database and Middleware software administration

-          Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university in
Computer Science or related discipline

-          Five years of experience supporting and servicing Open System
environments with emphasis on Windows 2000/2003

* DUTIES**:  *

Build, configure, deploy, support, and maintain HP servers running Microsoft
Windows as well as hosted applications from an OS perspective.

   - Support VMWare ESX, Terminal Server, Citrix, Active Directory,
   Patchlink, etc.
   - Resolve complex hardware and software integration issues, interfacing
   with database administration, software development, network support
   personnel, and vendors to coordinate solutions
   - Provide guidance to junior level staff when necessary
   - Create periodic status reports for management

 Thanks & Regards

*Mohammed Ahmed**
*Technical Recruiter
Strategic Consulting Division
IBSS Inc. ( International Business Software Solutions)

Tel: 609-395-9007 X 468*
Fax: 732-876-0235
Visit us at www.ibssinc.com

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you