Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.
Position: PeopleSoft Projects/Grants/Contracts Module Lead
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 6- 12 Months
In close cooperation with the business units, provide functional lead
support for Projects/Grants/Contracts modules.
• Lead the fit-gap analysis and documentation of business requirements.
• Participate in unit, integration and user acceptance tests of the
development, together with business users.
• Liaison with Oracle in case urgent responses are required due to
functional product issues.
• Provide general product expertise on Projects/Grants/Contracts module.
• Experience providing PeopleSoft Projects/Grants/Contracts support for at
least two (2) full SDLC implementations as a hands-on
• Experience working with PeopleSoft Projects/Grants/Contracts 8.X modules
in a government environment.
• Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Experience working with planning, process and analysis/reporting tools
such as SQL, MS Access, Excel, MS Project and MS Visio preferred.
• Experience working with PeopleSoft AR/Billing 8.X modules in a government
Thanks and Regards!*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*
*Email Id: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at **www.ibssinc.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/www.ibssinc.com>
* <**http://www.ibssinc.com* <http://www.ibssinc.com/>*>
IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.
Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line. I am sorry
for the inconvenience caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at