Hello Partners ,
Greetings from Global Computer Products Inc
We have the following requirement , Please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles .
Send Profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Description*: Sr.SAP New GL Functional Consultant*
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 2-4 year
Rate: *$65/hr plus All Expenses
*Skills Required: *
Seeking a highly skilled NEW GL Functional consultant ideally with
*PPS*(production planning systems) and
*food distribution industry* experience.
LOCATION (City, State)
END DATE or DURATION
1. Basic general ledger configuration skills: company codes, GL chart
of accounts, document types, cost/profit centers, etc.
2. New general ledger *(New GL)* experience – but no use of parallel
ledgers or splitting.
3. Logistics invoice verification (LIV) in a catch weight management
(CWM) environment: reviewing PO's, goods receipts, invoices and associated
4. Intercompany reconciliations using FBICR3.
5. GR/IR reconciliations in a CWM environment: MR11, FAIP04, F.13.
6. General clearing of FI documents: F-04 and F-03.
7. Some awareness of Vistex IP and the role it plays in calculating
incentives, rebates, discounts and paybacks.
8. Knowledge of utilizing Custom objects within the Financial Area
9. A working knowledge of Solution Manager, Mercury QC.
10. Ability to support security authorization changes related to the FI/GL
11. Some accounts payable experience: automatic payment program, ImageNow
or other scanning/workflow software, parking documents before posting, MIR6,
2. Knowledge of Vistex IP is very much desired.
PPS (Production Planning Systems) and Implementation in Food distribution
Thanks & Regards,
Sr Technical Recruiter
Global Computer Products Inc. (GCP-Inc)
Office: 703-349-2318 | Fax: 703-349-5760 |
Email address :[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Chat ID : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at