*Note - We are working with a Tier-1 vendor and thus DO NOT submit resumes
if you are not interested other than direct client. Please do not submit if
you have submitted in the past 2-3 months for the same. *

Please screen your candidate and send me the best candidate who can go
for F2F after telephonic screen

*Start Date*

* *

*Senior Web Developer*

* *

*Woodcliff** Lake, NEW JERSEY***

*Duration: ***

*Open (please quote your best)*

*Notes 10/8/2008: The qualified candidate will be a strong back-end
developer (who is current with Oracle) and is functioning as a technical
lead. This person will be fluent with all the Java/J2EE technologies listed
below and will be a hands-on developer 75%/ Architect 25% on this

Candidate will work as Team Lead/Lead Developer in the design, development
and implementation of enhancements to an international web-based Dealer
Communication System. Possible travel required.

Term of Assignment: 6 months with possible renewal in 2008 depending on

*- Excellent communication skills are a must.
- Experience with full development lifecycle including everything from
requirements through post-implementation support.

Strong Java / J2EE programming skills required:
- Functioned on previous assignments as Team Lead and was responsible for
technical scope of the project
- Java 2, Apache Struts, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JSP (custom tags a plus),
- MVC Applications with Apache Struts
- Developer must have experience building web applications in which the
model and view behave differently depending upon user- or group-specific
- Strong Oracle Relational Database experience and good understanding of
database designing.
- Strong hands on experience with PL/SQL database programs (Functions,
Stored Procedures, Packages and Triggers)
- Design Patterns
- HTML and Javascript
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.

The following experience is preferred but not critical:
- MQSeries (Websphere MQ)
- Web Services
- EAI tools – preferably Seebeyond
- International web applications*

Thank you,
Niyaz Sainudeen | InfoTech Valley, Inc.
Work 610-419-9034 ext:111 | Cell 610-360-2100 | Fax 610-419-9035|
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.