Please find the requirement and send me updated resume ASAP

Please send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Position Title: Business / Systems Analyst*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

The successful candidate will be part of the IT Security (Architecture)
team, of which the primary role will be that of reviewing Firewall Access
Requests for compliance to the zoned architecture and best practice security
concepts. Because of the nature of the environment, a solid networking
background is required (layer 2 concepts, layer 3 switching, ACLs, routing,
etc.). In addition, familiarity with Cisco PIX/ASA is beneficial, but not
required. This is an advisory role and NOT hands-on. However, candidate may
be asked to assist with troubleshooting from a conceptual standpoint.

·         *Solid networking background (OSI model, ACLs, routing, switching,
etc.). *

·         *Familiarity with firewall concepts and Cisco PIX/ASA/FWSM is
beneficial but not required.*

Warm Regards,

Prashant G
OSAIR Technologies.
Phone: 408-649-5536
Fax: 732-289-6076
"We Want to be your Trusted , Preferred & long Term Partner"

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. Apologies for the inconvenience