Please send only perfect resumes

Position:                              Oracle 11i Order to Cash Senior
Consultant    (80% func / 20% tech)

Location:                              Atlanta, GA

Duration:                             6 -9  months with extension likely

Rate:                                       (based on level of experience)

# of Openings:             Two (2x)

                                    H1b's OK

                                                 Interview IMMEDIATELY

Thanks & Regards,