Please forward your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Pals,

Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
along with rate confirmation.

Position: Oracle Financials - Treasury/Tax Configurator

Location: Pittsburg, PA

Duration: 12 Months

- Responsible for configuring the Oracle Tax/Treasury
applications for the various process workstreams
- Ensure quality,accuracy, standards and best practices across the
configuration team
- Support documentation of AP322 and tracking documents
- Key configuration into initial environment and perform component tests
- Support testing of configuration changes in sandbox environment
- Detail migration documentation for the Tech Arch SEM team
- Schedule and prioritize configuration tasks with the Technical
Architecture SEM team
- Ensure timely delivery of configuration from SEM team
- Report progress and status for Projects
- Mitigate configuration issues

Thanks and Regards!*

Rama Krishna*
*IBSS Inc (International Business Software Solutions)*
*Strategic Consulting Division *
*Contact: 609-395-9007 Ext: 430*

Fax: 732-876-0235*
*IBSS Inc: 2540 U.S. Highway 130, Suite 101, Cranbury. NJ - 08512 *
*visit us at **www.ibssinc.com*<http://mail.google.com/mail/www.ibssinc.com>
* <**http://www.ibssinc.com* <http://www.ibssinc.com/>*>

IBSS Inc: A Global IT Services company specialized in Enterprise Resource
Planning, Application Development, Maintenance, Data Warehousing and Media
Solutions to Global 2000 organizations.

Note:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you.