Hi there,

My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.

I have an Urgent Opened Position for Oracle Developer at Grand Rapids, MI
for 5 Months Contract

*Please send resumes with rate at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I will call you if
resume suits on position*

*Specific Requirements*:

PL/SQL Developer that will be responsible for designing and developing data
extracts, Oracle reports, and Business Objects WebI reports from Oracle 9iR2
database.  Strong design skills required.

*Skills*:                         *Notes*:

Oracle Reports (5-7 years)      10g

PL/SQL (5-7 years)              9IR2 or Above

Oracle Developer (5-7 years)

Visual C++ (1-3 years)

.net (1-3 years)                        C#

Business Objects (3-5 years)    XI Webi

*Health Care experience, Facets 4.41 , Perl, Subversion, Toad

*Thanks & Regards,*

<http://www.synergycom.com/>

Synergy Computer Certified Minority

Solutions, Inc.        Business Enterprise

*Syed Ahmed*

*Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.*

*(**:248-723-7231*

*6**:248-723-5372*

*E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>**