Note:This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this
email, please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is
given at the bottom of this email.
Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hope you are doing great please send matching profile to the below
requirement from my Prime vendor. Thanks in advance
*Title* - SAP Change Management
*Location* - Columbia, GA
*Duration* - 4-6 months
*Rate* - *Up to $100/hr all inclusive, but MUST have Public Sector
experience, or be a CPA
*JOB DESCRIPTION: *
· Candidates will provide *change management* professional services
related to the rollout of SAP ECC 6.0, SRM 5.0, and BI 7.0 for new the
statewide business processes and organization realignment.
· *The Client is implementing SAP for state government business
processes* related to finance, budgeting, grants management, materials
management, human resources and payroll.
· *The Change Management Lead** **will have in-depth technical and
organizational change experience *and *years of SAP Public Sector industry
experience within state government. *
· *The Change Management** *will direct and assist all SAP project
teams in the timely delivery of activities associated with *Change
Management.* This includes insuring that teams are addressing all *Change
Management tasks* at the appropriate time within their project schedules and
assisting project teams in the resolution of issues related to *Change
Management* to successfully implement SAP.
· *Demonstrate hands-on program management experience as project
manager of large-scale SAP implementations**. *
· Develop integrated program management plans, managing deadlines
and dependencies across initiatives and working in a team environment for
coordinating team activities
· *Experience with implementing the SAP Industry Solution for Public
· *Manage* organizational change management initiatives for large
scale SAP implementations.
· Create strategies that successfully engage stakeholders and
promote their acceptance to change.
· *Develop and execute communication, training, and organizational
change plans *
· Assess training requirements, and potentially design and develop
· Communicate the impact of the change to all levels of the company
· Motivate, encourage, and engage individuals in the change process
· *Exhibit excellent project management skills to monitor and
measure the change*
Work to embed changes firmly in the organization
· Entrench change management practices into project teams
· Establish a post production support structure for enhancements and
ongoing end user training/acceptance.
· *Manage SAP Change Control Boards for initiating/executing SAP
configuration/development in solution*
· Proven experience in leading Steering Committees and ability to
communicate status/vision to high level management and stakeholders
*REQUIRED SKILLS: *
· *Strong working knowledge of state finance policies, programs and
· Excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments.
· Ability to manage work, delegate and provide guidance to other
· Ability to make presentation and prepare reports.
· Materials management background knowledge and technical skills a
· Certified public accountant is desired.
Deep Sagar Reddy
AMZUR Technologies, Inc
|| Phone: 813-600-4060 Ext-1+124 || Fax: 813.774.7819 || Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] || Yahoo IM: deep2k1sagar || Website: www.amzur.com ||
Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at