Dear Partners,
Please find the requirement given below, if you are interested please send me resume, rate and ocntact numbers.
Location: LA, CA
Duration: 12 Months
5 years of Knowledge of and experience with architecting solutions, developing templates, and migrating content to Interwoven Teamsite content management application
*       Exposure to Teamsite version 6.7/6.5.
*       Workflow design/development.
*       Teamsite Formspublisher (DCT) and FormAPI.
*       Experience on Visual Format Editor customization.
*       Perl development.
*       Good understanding of OpenDeploy application.
*       Teamsite/Websphere Portal integration experience would be of great value.
ZealTech Inc.
Phone:510.870.5025 * Cell: 510.449.5280 * Fax : 510.372.0571
Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] * <>
Email is the preferred way to get in touch with me.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "zilliontechnologies" group.