Hi,

We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Position   :   Software Engineer

Location  :   San Diego

Contract  :   6 Months

Job Description:

. Seeking a contract Software Engineer to design Windows Mobile and PC
applications to interface to embedded sensing and control products.

. Products are non-invasive industrial and commercial sensing and control
applications.

. The position requires complete ownership of the Windows Mobile software
that is used to configure and deploy the wireless sensors

. Additional PC software development will be required to manage networking
security

Job Specific Requirements:

. 3+ years of application programming experience on mobile devices using
Windows Mobile or Windows CE operating systems

. Experience with compact .NET framework

. Must have good user interface design capabilities

. Experience with USB, TCP/IP, 802.11, and other communication systems and
protocols is desired.

. Familiarity with data acquisition systems, process control, or industrial
automation is a plus.

. Excellent communication and documentation skills.

Example Job Tasks May Include:

. Architecture and implementation of Windows Mobile application used to
configure and deploy wireless sensors. A version of this application must
also run on Windows XP.

. PC Windows application development for management of network security

. USB communication and drivers on Handheld device

. Wi-Fi communication and security

. Diagnostic tool for tracking and displaying wireless sensor statistics

Minimum Education & Work Experience:

. Minimum education required is a B.S. in Software, Computer, Electrical, or
Electronics Engineering.

. Minimum work experience required is 5+ years of post-college job
experience in a relevant field.

. Must have completed work on at least one product that was taken to
production.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

Regards,

Vicky

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110

 Work: 703-880-2641 ext: 207I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I

 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on this IDs
Please): <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.