Hello Associates,

I have a requirement for* **.Net Developer *with one of my Client based at *
Location:* *McLean, VA*, shave a look at this requirement & forward me your
consultant updated resume along with rate confirmation ASAP......

*****Experience with Business Intelligence, SSAS (**SQL Server Analysis
Services) is Must*****

*Title:                 **.Net Developer*

*Location:          **McClean**, VA***

*Duration:          6+ Months*

*Max Rate:         Open *

*Required Skills:*

   - Experience with *C# .Net* (Designing, Programming, Web Services,
   ASP.net apps, Windows Services).
   - Experience with *SQL Server, HTML, CSS, Java Script, AJAX.*
   - Some *IIS* Administration exp required
   - Web app development for *Business Intelligence and Analysis* **

* *

*Desired Skills:*

   - *XML Technologies, *(XML Schema, Transformation)
   - .net for Office* (Excel)*
   - SQL Server Analysis Services* (SSAS)*
   - Team Foundation Server* (TFS) *or other Source Control Software* (VSS)*
   **

*Thanks & Regards,*

Fazal Mahmood I Technical Recruiter
Kolansoft, INC