My name is Syed and I am a Technical recruiter with Synergy Computer
Solution. Synergy Computer Solution is a recruiting and consulting firm that
specializes in the Healthcare/ IT field.
I have an Urgent Opened Position for *Sr. Database Analyst/DBA* at Lansing,
Michigan for 10 Months Contract
*Please send resumes with rate at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I will call you if
resume suits on position*
Thorough knowledge of Oracle 10g, and PLSQL, some knowledge of ASP.net is
preferred. Also prior knowledge and experience with the License 2000
application would be preferred.
Separate Development, Client testing, and Production Environments
Database Analyst capabilities with 8 or more years of experience in the
field or in a related area.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a
variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
Typically reports to a project leader or manager. A wide degree of
creativity and latitude is expected.
· Designs logical and physical data bases and coordinates data base
development as part of project team, applying knowledge of data base design
standards and data base management system:
· Reviews project request describing data base user needs.
· Estimates time and cost required to accomplish the project.
· Determines if project requires creating series of new programs or
modifying existing programs that access data stored in databases.
· Attends specification meeting with project team workers to
determine scope and limitations of project.
· Reviews workflow chart developed by programmer-analyst to
understand tasks computer will perform, such as updating records.
· Reviews procedures in data base management system manuals for
making changes to database, such as defining, creating, revising, and
controlling database. Revises company definition of data as defined in data
dictionary (information about data, including name, description, source of
data item, and key words for categorizing and searching for data item
· Determines and enters changes to data dictionary descriptions,
including type, structure, and intended use of data within system, using
computer or assigns data entry work to programmer.
· Develops data model describing data elements and how they are
used, following procedures and using pen and template or computer software.
· Creates description to enable programmer-analyst to understand how
programs should access data.
· Writes description of how user accesses data, referred to as
logical data base. Writes physical data base description, such as location,
space requirements, and access method, to protect company data resources
against unauthorized access and accidental destruction, according to
computer industry standards and knowledge of data base management system.
· May specialize in adding, deleting, and modifying data items in
data dictionary and be designated Data Dictionary Administrator.
· Workers typically specialize in one or more types of data base
*Thanks & Regards,*
Synergy Computer Certified Minority
Solutions, Inc. Business Enterprise
*Synergy Computer Solutions, Inc.*
*E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>**
*URL: **www.synergycom.com* <http://www.synergycom.com/>**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at