*Dear associate vendor,*

We have an urgent request from one of our clients.

Please submit at least two qualified consultant for the position mentioned
below.

Make sure all the skills are present in resume and highlight the skills that
are required for this position.

* *

*Job order:  *13554**
*Job Title:    **Solution Architect **Location:    *Rockville, MD**

*Duration:    *8 Months**

*Rate:           *Competitive**

* *

*Send me resumes along with current location of the consultant with contact
details*

*Full Requirements: *DDM/CMDB Technical Consultant and *Solution
Architect*Skills Required:

* *

*Skills Required:*

   - Good understanding of older as well as modern application
   architectures; 2- and 3- tier applications, OSI model of layers
   - Ability to architect and deploy discovery processes:
   - Discovery scheduling
   - Working with other IT administration groups such as networking, DBAs,
   Server Administrators, and Security Administrators
   - Experience working with vendors and vendor support
   - Ability to trace transaction flow and use logging facilities for
   problem-solving
   - Ability to effectively communicate discovery (CMDB population) results
   and capabilities to management

Thanks & Regards

* *

*Rajasekhar*

T 973.481.0100 X 3079

F 973. 273.4639

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Makro Technologies, Inc.
www.makrotech.com

One Washington Park, Suite 104, Newark, NJ 07102
Offices: Illinois, Pennsylvania
*Ranked among FAST 50 in NJ and FAST 500 growing in North America -
Deloitte*