We Ling Technologies, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company
in US. We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The
job details are given below.

Job title                    : EDI Developer

Location                  :  Framingham MA

Contract Length     :  3 Months

 Job Description:

*         Writes and debuts programs and subroutines. Performs Unit Testing
for assigned programs.

*         Assists in the technical analysis and resolutions of EDI Problem
Forms. Helps to resolve trading partner data issues.

*         Develops System Documentation and program/procedure documentation.

*         Reviews EDI partner implementation test results with users to
solve problems and obtain user approval.

*         Writes Detailed Program specification and Unit Test plans for
System Requests, Problem Forms, and/or Functional Requirements.

Other related activities as required including:

*         Estimates Time requirements for assigned programs and procedures

*         Reports status to Project Leader

*         Implements system controls

*         Problem Logs

*         Production Support on-call responsibilities

*         Extol Translator Support

SPA:  At least 5 years of experience with RPG ILE, RPG/400IV, SQLRPG,
CL/400, DB2/400, IFS, SQL

Required Technical Skills:

*         Oracle PL/SQL

*         Unix

Desirable (totally optional) Technical Skills:

*         Perl

*         Vignette

*         COGNOS

*         Visual Basic

*         ASP .net

Desirable (totally optional) Business Skills:

*         Transportation and Logistics

*         Manugistics

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Please feel free to contact me for further information.

Ling Technologies, Inc. I 9161 Liberia Ave, Suite 200 Manassas, VA 20110
Work: 703-880-2641 I Fax Toll Free 866-473-6904 or 703-935-6082 I

<http://www.ling-tech.com/> www.ling-tech.com I IM (No Emails on these IDs

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line.